Effectiveness date: September 2021
What are cookies and what are they used for?
“Cookies” are small files that are installed on the hard disk or in the browser of your computer or mobile device. Cookies have different purposes such as adapt the Website’s format according to the device used by you; to collect statistical information about this Website; to facilitate your navigation on this Website; to customize the services offered on this Website, among others.
The memorized data recorded by cookies takes up a small space on a device’s memory and does not harm the device in anyway.
When are cookies installed?
Our cookies or those form third parties are installed when:
- Accessing and/or navigating this Website
- Interacting with us in order to contract our professional assistance services
- To obtain further information about us and/or our services
- The use of third-party cookies is subject to the Cookies and Privacy Policies of these third parties. Therefore, you must consult the websites of said third parties to obtain more information or in the event that you want to change your preferences for setting these cookies. We will not be responsible for the content or the veracity of the mentioned policies of said third parties.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Accessing and/or browsing this Website and/or hiring the services offered therein implies that cookies can be installed, which may be session or persistent cookies, and our own or those of third parties.
- Session cookies: are those that are automatically removed when closing the browser of your device.
- Persistent cookies: are those that remain installed for a certain time in the browser of your device.
- Owned cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from our computer equipment or this Website, managed by us, and whose information is collected for our own purposes.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer equipment or Website managed by another company (service providers we have contracted for this purpose) and whose information can be collected for our own purposes and/or to manage and improve the services that these third-party companies offer.
To install cookies in your device’s browser, we need your express consent. Some cookies, however, are exempt from such consent. These are:
- User Login Cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session cookies only)
- User Security Cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- Cookies to customize the user interface
- Some add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
- We have enabled adequate mechanisms to obtain your consent for the installation of cookies that require it. However, please be informed that, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, (i) it will be understood that your consent has been given if you modify the configuration of the browser by disabling the restrictions that prevent the installation of cookies and (ii) when the installation of cookies is necessary to provide you with a service offered on this Website that you have expressly requested, your consent will not be necessary.
The following types of cookies can be installed in your browser:
- Technical: cookies that allow the management and operation of this Website and enable its functions and services, for example, to carry out the purchase process and manage payment, etc.
- Analytical: cookies that allow us to analyze the use you make of this Website and to recognize which information and/or services interest you the most, in order to improve the quality of our services.
You can, at any time, revoke the consent given for the installation of this Website’s cookies, by configuring the settings of the browser of your computer or mobile device.
The instructions about how to manage or delete cookies for the most common browsers can be found at the following links:
You can also configure the browser of your computer or mobile device to accept or reject all cookies by default, or to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to decide each time whether or not to allow the installation of the same.
Moreover, you can activate the following options in order to limit the scope of the cookies installed or their operation:
- private browsing, through which your browser stops saving browsing history, website passwords, cookies, and other information of the pages you visit, or
- the non-tracking function, by which the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits.
How can you reach us?